Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2012 (Nigeria Navy)
Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2012 for basic Training (NNBTS Batch 21) Registration is on going.
Nigerian Navy (Nigeria Navy)
It could be recalled that recruitment commenced on the 13th of February 2012 and ends on the 24th of March 2012 for the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School (NNBTS Batch 21)
1. Academical Requirements
a) West African School Certificate/Senior Secondary School Certificate.
b) General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level.
c) WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild.
d) Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
e) Any other educational qualification equivalent to those mentioned above.
f) All candidates must produce their primary school leaving certificate.
2. Candidates are to note that entry requirement into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, C1, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, G, H. Any other additional qualifications in these categories can only serve as an added advantage for selection into the branch and not for advancement. See the guide for details. Higher educational qualifications like HND, BA/BSC are not applicable.
3. Declaration of all relevant documents during the recruitment exercise as any documents after such cannot be tendered.
4. AGE : 18 – 21 years at the time of entering , age 18 – 25 is acceptable for higher qualifications (Nurses, NCE etc)
5. Not Married
6. A copy of Parent/Guardian Consent Form and the Local Government Attestation Form.
7. Candidates must be Nigerian origin by birth (dual citizenship not encouraged)
8. Free from any previous conviction by court of law on criminal charges.
9. Applicants must come to the recruitment centres with the following documents.
a) Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
b) Photocopies of Credentials.
c) Duly completed identification form to be signed by Chairman or Secretary of the candidate‘s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent from candidate’s State of Origin..
d) Duly completed Parent Consent form to be signed by Candidate’s Parent or Guardian.
e) Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by (C) above
f) Candidates are advised to bring the scratch cards of their NECO AND WAEC results to the recruitment centres.
10. Completed application form to be submitted online.
11. Original copies of credentials listed in paragraph 1 are to be presented before recruitment.
12. The period of recruitment is 2nd of April 2012 to 7th of April 2012
13. Computer knowledge is an added advantage
To apply, click – http://service.nigeriannavy.gov.ng/instruction.html
Click Subscribe to get all Nigerian Navy News and Info in your Mail box (Subscribe Here - Its Free)